Presidential Primary - Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Primary - Tuesday, June 30, 2020
General - Tuesday, November 3, 2020
All Elections in Cache County are by mail.
**Unless you are going to be away from your home address for the Election you do NOT need to apply for an absentee ballot.
February 26th, 27th, 28th, and March 2nd
9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
County Administration Building
179 North Main, Room 109
* Voters who are not registered, but are otherwise eligible to vote, may vote provisionally in person on Election Day.
Voters with Disabilities
Accessible voting centers are available to voters who need assistance completing their ballot. During Early Voting and on Election Day every vote center has voting equipment with: touch screen, audio ballot, Braille keypad, text enlargement, adjustable contrast, and screen tilt. If you want to use this equipment, just ask a poll worker who can assist you as needed.
Voter ID Requirements
UTAH Law now requires ALL voters to present Identification at the poll (20A-1-102) Please present to the election official:
One (1) form of ID bearing voter's name and PHOTOGRAPH
- Currently valid Utah driver’s license
- Currently valid identification card that is issued by the state of Utah
- Currently valid identification card issued by a branch, department, or agency of the United States
- Currently valid UTAH concealed weapon permit
- Currently valid United States passport
- Currently valid United States Military ID Card
- Valid tribal identification card, with or without photograph
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card
- Tribal Treaty Card
A form of identification listed above that does not contain a photograph, but establishes the name of the voter and provides evidence that the voter resides in the voting precinct, if at least one other form of identification listed below is also presented.
Two (2) forms of ID bearing voter's name and providing evidence that the voter resides within the voting precinct
- Current utility bill or copy dated within 90 days before the election
- Bank or other financial account statement or copy
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a UTAH college, university, technical school, or professional school
- Valid Social Security Card
- Check or copy of check issued by the state of UTAH or federal government
- Paycheck or copy of paycheck from place of employment
- Currently valid UTAH hunting or fishing license
- Certified Naturalization Documentation
- Currently valid license issued by an authorized agency of the United Statesa certified copy of court records showing the voter's adoption or name change
- Valid Medicaid Card, Medicare Card, or Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a local government within the state of UTAH
- Currently valid ID Card issued by an employer
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current UTAH vehicle registration