Primary Election - Tuesday, June 30, 2020
(By mail only - NO Polling location on Election Day)
General Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020
All Elections in Cache County are by mail.
**Unless you are going to be away from your home address for the Election you do NOT need to apply for an absentee ballot.
Early Voting -
There will be NO Early Voting for the 2020 Primary Election
ELECTION DAY - By mail only - there will be NO polling location to vote at on election day.
Voters with Disabilities
Accessible voting equipment is available to voters who need assistance completing their ballot. On Election Day the Cache County Clerk's Office will have voting equipment with: touch screen, audio ballot, Braille keypad, text enlargement, adjustable contrast, and screen tilt. If you need to use this equipment, please contact the County Clerk's Office at 435-755-1460 to make an appointment.
Voter ID Requirements
UTAH Law now requires ALL voters to present Identification at the poll (20A-1-102) Please present to the election official:
One (1) form of ID bearing voter's name and PHOTOGRAPH
- Currently valid Utah driver’s license
- Currently valid identification card that is issued by the state of Utah
- Currently valid identification card issued by a branch, department, or agency of the United States
- Currently valid UTAH concealed weapon permit
- Currently valid United States passport
- Currently valid United States Military ID Card
- Valid tribal identification card, with or without photograph
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card
- Tribal Treaty Card
A form of identification listed above that does not contain a photograph, but establishes the name of the voter and provides evidence that the voter resides in the voting precinct, if at least one other form of identification listed below is also presented.
Two (2) forms of ID bearing voter's name and providing evidence that the voter resides within the voting precinct
- Current utility bill or copy dated within 90 days before the election
- Bank or other financial account statement or copy
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a UTAH college, university, technical school, or professional school
- Valid Social Security Card
- Check or copy of check issued by the state of UTAH or federal government
- Paycheck or copy of paycheck from place of employment
- Currently valid UTAH hunting or fishing license
- Certified Naturalization Documentation
- Currently valid license issued by an authorized agency of the United Statesa certified copy of court records showing the voter's adoption or name change
- Valid Medicaid Card, Medicare Card, or Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a local government within the state of UTAH
- Currently valid ID Card issued by an employer
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current UTAH vehicle registration